New Lahore City by Zaitoon is an ideally located residential society in Lahore. It is iconic in terms of accessibility since it provides its residents, direct access to five major roads of Lahore i.e. Lahore ring road (SL-3 Multan Road Interchange), Multan road, Canal road, Ferozepur road and Sunder Raiwind road.
The stellar location of Zaitoon New Lahore City has highlighted it in the eyes of its investors since it has made travel times much shorter. With the fast paced life nowadays distances are frequently measured in the time it takes for one to reach the destination rather than the kilometers that one has to travel.
With Zaitoon New Lahore City being just 1-km from the ring road, it provides the most efficient time travel to the residents. To put things further in perspective; the project is situated at just a 10 minutes’ drive from the Ferozepur Road, 20 minutes from DHA, 25 minutes from the Lahore Airport, and 3 minutes from the Multan Road and right next to Bahria Town Lahore (All these are signal free drives through the ring road).
Another benefit brought along with proximity to ring road is that all linking roads are refurbished in the process. For example, when SL-3 is opened in the next 8 to 12 months, the Main Canal Bank Road on which Zaitoon New Lahore City, Bahria Town, Canal Gardens, etc. are located, will attain a width of 120 feet (one way road) from Shahkam Chowk to Sundar Road, the flyover for Shahkam Chowk will also be completed in the process.
Here is a brief piece of information regarding different routes of Lahore;
• Canal road is 82-Kilometer-long road, which passes through heart of Lahore and meandering through all commercial plazas, famous colleges, cricket grounds, smooth highways etc.
• Lahore Ring Road is one of the longest route which circles whole city by a circumstance of 85 Km which means any society having access to Ring Road ultimately link with Lahore Niazi Choke, Mahmood Booti, GT road, Canal Bank road, Barki road, Harbanspura Interchange, Phase 5 and 7 of DHA, Ghazi Road, Ferozepur road, Sui gas society, Allama Iqbal International Airport and also from Bahria Town to Niazi Baig.
• Accessibility to other three roads; Multan road, Sunder Raiwind Road and Bahria Town Sector F makes New Lahore city more accessibility.
Historically, proximity to Lahore Ring road has brought about the following gains; revealed by a research:
• Phase 5 DHA increased by 74%
• Bahria Town witnessed a rise of 33%
• Property prices in Sui Gas Housing Society 46%
• Property prices in State Life Housing Society increased by 45%
• Property prices in Valencia town increased by 20%
• Property prices in Lake City increased by 25%
• Property prices in Khayaban-e-Amin increased by 68%
• Property prices in Fazaia Housing society increased by 67%.
So, no matter if you are looking to make a investment for the future or looking to construct your own house, Zaitoon New Lahore City is definitely the place to be.